Monday, February 18, 2008

Tim Campbell and Anthony Callea finally an item

campbellcallea


Australian actor Tim Campbell and former Australian Idol contestant Anthony Callea, who in December were rumored to be involved, have come out with it.


Said Campbell on an Australian radio show: “There was stuff written in the paper a while ago . . . and actually Anthony and I are a bit of an item at the moment. The question was asked a while ago and we weren’t, but we have gotten to a point where we are very happy together.”


Australian actor Tim Campbell, who formerly starred in the long-running soap opera Home and Away, has come out of the closet following reports that he is dating newly-single Australian Idol contestant Anthony Callea. The two have been spotted together around Melbourne.


Callea and Campbell performed together in the musical Rent.


Campbell told The Advertiser he doesn’t want the announcement to affect his career: “There’s nothing in the way of being ashamed about this (but) the label thing worries me a bit because I don’t want my work to be affected. If every time I’m written about now it’s as ‘the gay actor’ it would bore the hell out of me. Coming out at 20 changed me a bit, but at 32, I’m pretty comfortable with who I am and what I’m doing.”
Digg it: source : at Gay mens blog, beauty, art, and freedom of gay expression.





Share and Enjoy:
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.


  • Blue Dot

  • Digg

  • Furl

  • Netscape

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

  • Spurl

  • StumbleUpon

  • Technorati

  • del.icio.us



No comments:

Post a Comment