Sunday, February 17, 2008

Captain Jack Harkness and James Marsters

The actor – who plays Captain Jack Harkness in the hit British TV show – claims former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star James Marsters found their on screen smooch arousing, despite being straight – thanks to his girlfriend!


James Masters Torchwood Buffy John Barrowman


John says: “James Marsters plays Captain John in the show. The first day we were on set together, we had to do the kiss and he said I made him feel very comfortable. Then he said: ‘My girlfriend’s getting really turned on by this! Feel free to do it as many times as you want!’ Who could ask for more?”


John – who married his long-term partner in a civil ceremony in 2006 – also claims he has been romantically propositioned by a host of famous men, but has never taken things further.


He adds: “I have never had a relationship with a famous person. I’ve been propositioned by famous people but I’ve always said no. They wanted me for other reasons and I wasn’t prepared to be a trophy.”


Digg it: source : at Gay mens blog, beauty, art, and freedom of gay expression.





Share and Enjoy:
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.


  • Blue Dot

  • Digg

  • Furl

  • Netscape

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

  • Spurl

  • StumbleUpon

  • Technorati

  • del.icio.us



No comments:

Post a Comment