Saturday, April 19, 2008

Scenes Of A Sexual Nature : Ewan McGregor
Scenes Of A Sexual Nature


Beautiful_ewanmcgregor1SCOTTISH ACTOR EWAN McGREGOR SAYS THIS TIME HE’LL SHAVE MORE CLOSELY. HE’S TALKING ABOUT KISSING. SPECIFICALLY KISSING ANOTHER GUY.


Ewan is set to star in the new British drama ‘Scenes Of A Sexual Nature’ where he locks lips with actor Douglas Hodge. McGregor (‘Star Wars,’ ‘Moulin Rouge’) and Hodge play lovers.  He says they’ve been practicing the kissing scene and he’s got it down pat.

Beautiful_ewanmcgregor2

The last time he played gay was in the glam rock film ‘Velvet Goldmine,’ he had a lip locking scene with Jonathan Rhys Meyers but Meyers later complained McGregor had given him "a terrible stubble rash." The same movie also placed him in a never-ending sex scene with actor Christian Bale. Ewan failed to stop acting because the director never shouted “cut.” He recalls, "I was f**king Christian Bale up the a**e and the crew was filming. I hadn’t done gay penetrative sex before, so I’m standing behind Christian’s big naked back, going, ‘Wow, this is so… peculiar… "So I start, you know, pumping away slowly, and I start to go a bit more like a bunny rabbit, then like a Jack Russell. Then I said, ‘I’m sure I would have come by now.’ I glanced back and saw the crew packing up and walking away! I think TODD (HAYNES) hadn’t wanted to interrupt us.”


Ewan was in good humour after his first attempt at homosexual screen sex went on longer than expected - but he admits Bale hasn’t been in contact with him since shooting wrapped.



Thanks, Beautiful Showbiz


Digg it: source : at A gay mens blog





Share and Enjoy:
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.


  • Blue Dot

  • Digg

  • Furl

  • Netscape

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

  • Spurl

  • StumbleUpon

  • Technorati

  • del.icio.us



No comments:

Post a Comment