Monday, March 10, 2008

Channing Tatum

Gorgeous Channing Tatum movie update… Channing Tatum was on hand for the Hollywood premiere of his latest movie Step Up in Los Angeles, CA last night … here are pictures of his beefy hotness from the premiere:


It looks like it’s in the same vein as Save the Last Dance and Honey so I think I’ll enjoy the movie immensely. I’m always a fan of movies where you can save the world by overcoming the doubters and dancing your way to freedom. I’ll bet $10 that Channing is shirtless in more than one scene … yep, I’ll be there for sure. [Source, Source]
Digg it: source : at Gay mens blog, beauty, art, and freedom of gay expression.





Share and Enjoy:
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.


  • Blue Dot

  • Digg

  • Furl

  • Netscape

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

  • Spurl

  • StumbleUpon

  • Technorati

  • del.icio.us



No comments:

Post a Comment