Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Im not gay says Prison Break Star

Trackback


Those photos you’ve ogled showing Prison Break star Wentworth Miller with Brothers & Sisters’ Luke MacFarlane?


Just two friends taking a stroll, according to the 35-year-old Miller.


Celebrity gawkers have been buzzing all summer about an alleged romance between the TV stars—especially after they were spotted in Los Angeles donning matching sandals and pants.


During a recent interview with InStyle Germany, Wentworth reportedly was asked about the rumours.


His response: “I’m not gay, but that rumor can’t be killed”


Miller supposedly told the reporter.


“I’d like to have a girlfriend and a family. But I haven’t met the right one yet. “Until then I’m focusing on my job,” he added.


“I had to wait so long for this chance I savour every second on set even if it means 14 hours of shooting a day.”


This isn’t the first time the television hunk has been asked about his sexuality.

wentworthmiller

In 2006, an Australian reporter posed similar questions to Wentworth, who answered, “I’m cool with the fact that [the rumours] exist.


“This is about fantasy,” he added. “Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man, or one of each, that’s cool with me as long as you keep watching the show.”


source
Digg it: source : at A gay mens blog





Share and Enjoy:
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.


  • Blue Dot

  • bodytext

  • Furl

  • Netscape

  • NewsVine

  • Reddit

  • Spurl

  • StumbleUpon

  • Technorati

  • del.icio.us



No comments:

Post a Comment