Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Hilary Go


Good news for Gays! Hillary Clinton is planning to form an exploratory committee for the 2008 presidential race. She made the announcement on her website where she stated: “I’m in. And I’m in to win”. She made the announcement on her website where she stated: “I’m in. And I’m in to win”.


The second-term US senator from New York is considered a frontrunner ahead of five other candidates in the Democratic White House field. The move is the first step toward a full presidential bid.


She said: “I am forming a presidential exploratory committee. I am not just staring a campaign though, I am beginning a conversation with you, with America.


“After six years of George Bush it is time to renew the promise of America.”


The wife of former President Bill Clinton made history with her bid for US Senate in New York in 2000, becoming the first former first lady to win one of the most powerful political jobs in the nation. Clinton, 59, was re-elected by a huge margin to a second Senate term last November.
Digg it: source : at Techstickle Gay News and Views from and for Queer Aussies


No Tags

No comments:

Post a Comment